We’re delighted to offer an exceptional fully remote role for a 3D Artist. You will be part of a diverse, welcoming team whose aim is to spread Glitchers games far and wide.
You will be responsible for:
- Retopology of high-poly models
- Rigging and animating models using Unity’s animation system
- Creating new models from concept art
- Modelling to scale using grey box tests
- Testing, prefabbing and updating assets in Unity
- Setting out example scenes
- Working closely with the Directors and Designers to ensure high quality delivery
You should be able to work in a team, have a passion for learning new things and enjoy playing games.
Bonus for working knowledge of GIT.
GLITCHERS are a highly motivated, talented team that punch well above their weight in terms of quality and output. They’ve been making games that not only entertain but go beyond entertainment since 2013.
You’ll be joining a small team to work on an exciting new project in the mental health space. The project will be 6 – 8 month long project with the possibility of going full-time.
Benefits of Working with GLITCHERS
- Great pay
- Diverse team
- Remote, flexible work schedule
- Weekly team socials
- Mental health allowance to support you inside and outside the workplace