We’re delighted to offer an exceptional fully remote role for a UI Designer. You will be part of a diverse, welcoming team whose aim is to spread Glitchers games far and wide.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing the front end UI for Glitchers games
- Creating low-fidelity prototypes using Framer, After Effects, Unity or Sketch
- Creating and implementing UI directly in Unity from your own mockups (we understand this might not be something you’re used to but can provide training to make this possible)
- Making sure your designs work across various screen sizes and device types
- Slicing & dicing imagery, creating sprite-sheets and optimisation for retina displays
- Communicating clearly when there are blockers, issues or stuff doesn’t feel right
- Demonstrating your work through narrated video or on slack calls
- Working closely with the Directors, Game Designers, Producers and QA to ensure the best quality product
Super cool if possible:
- Testing, prefabbing and updating assets in Unity ready for real data sets
You should be a self-starter that’s comfortable working in a team, have a passion for learning new things and enjoy playing games. You should be able nerd out on easing curves, kerning, swiss grids & motion graphics.
We are looking for commercially experienced designers who want to make the leap into games or a specialism in front-end, data driven UI for games.
GLITCHERS are a highly motivated, talented team that punch well above their weight in terms of quality and output. They’ve been making games that not only entertain but go beyond entertainment since 2013.
You’ll be joining a small team to work on an exciting array of projects in the games & mental health space.
Benefits of Working with GLITCHERS
- Great pay
- Diverse team
- Remote, flexible work schedule
- Weekly team socials
- Mental health allowance to support you inside and outside the workplace