Come and work on Super Serve City, a vehicle combat game with a twist: In the future, Joy is delivered in pill form and you play as one of the delivery drivers. We’re looking for a 3D animator to animate vehicle-based weapons in conjunction with our audio engineer and 3D production artist. You will also help with particle effects, work with the existing decals system and seamlessly integrate into the well documented workflow we have in place for Super Serve City.
Applicants may work remotely, but priority will be given to candidates who can make it to Dalston, London and work in our super friendly studio (we have 2 dogs).
– A showreel demonstrating your own animation experience
– Working knowledge of Unity’s mecanim
– Experience using Unity timeline, Blender, Maya, 3Ds Max or Cinema 4d for animation
– Comfortable checking in and out work using git
– A love of juicy animation
This is a fully paid contract position.
Start date: Apr 2018 for approx 1 month.
How to apply*
Email your CV and a link to your portfolio or examples of work to [email protected]
*Strictly NO agencies