We’re looking for an ambitious and dedicated Community Manager to join our award-winning team at Glitchers.
You’ll work directly with the production team to create the juiciest content for our audiences, including streaming, dev diaries, social posts and streaming events.
The Daily Grind
- Community, content and social media strategy
- Channel management (Twitch, Mixer, Discord, Twitter and Instagram)
- Daily community management
- Reporting using Google Sheets
- Arranging streaming events
- Managing user testing events
- Managing streamer relationships
You’ll Need To Have
- A passion for gaming
- A confidence on camera and in person
- Contemporary, snappy writing skills
- Working knowledge of Google Drive applications (Docs, Sheets and Slides)
- Always looking for ways to improve
It Would Be Awesome If
- You have experience capturing and editing video footage
- You have experience with live streaming
- You already own a twitch/mixer channel with active subscribers
- You have experience with running community events
- You’re confident in Photoshop/Sketch
This is a paid, full-time position in London, UK.
Start date and salary is negotiable.
Email us why you think you’d be great for the role, along with your CV in PDF format, to [email protected].
If you want to really stand out, tell us in a Youtube video why you think you’d be great for the role (2 mins or less) and send the unlisted link, along with your CV in PDF format, to [email protected].
We do not respond to recruiters or agency emails.