We’re looking for an experienced Unity developer to join our award-winning team at Glitchers. You’ll be working on projects including Super Serve City and other exciting games in the pipeline.
The candidate will be required to make it to Dalston, London and work in our super friendly studio.
The Daily Grind
- Implementing game functionality, design and concepts
- Writing and maintaining high-quality, clean and reliable code
- Working collaboratively with the project team to make iterative improvements to game design, feature set and user experience
You’ll Need To Have
- A passion for gaming
- 3+ years of Unity experience (PC & mobile)
- Prior experience working on mobile and PC games within a team
- Experience working according to Agile principles
- Comfortable checking in and out work using git
- Experience thoroughly testing, fixing bugs and working with QA teams
- Enough experience and initiative to work and solve problems autonomously
- An eye for design and a love for crafting high-quality work
It Would Be Awesome If
- You have experience in level design
- You’re confident in Photoshop
- You have experience participating in user testing
This is a paid, full-time position in London, UK.
Start date and salary is negotiable.
Email us why you think you’d be great for the role, along with your CV in PDF format or link to your work, to [email protected].
We do not respond to recruiters or agency emails.