We’re delighted to offer an exceptional fully remote role for a 2D Concept Artist. You will be part of a diverse, welcoming team whose aim is to spread Glitchers games far and wide.
You will be responsible for:
- Visualising briefs
- Creating concept art from scratch in game relevant perspectives
- Creating scale references for world objects
- Comfortably modifying existing work based on feedback
- Working closely with the Art Director and 3D Artists to ensure high quality and relevant delivery materials
You should be able to work in a team, have a passion for learning new things and enjoy playing games.
GLITCHERS are a highly motivated, talented team that punch well above their weight in terms of quality and output. They’ve been making games that not only entertain but go beyond entertainment since 2013.
You’ll be joining a small team to work on an exciting new project in the mental health space. The project will be 6 – 8 month long project with the possibility of going full-time.
Benefits of Working with GLITCHERS
- Great pay
- Diverse team
- Remote, flexible work schedule
- Weekly team socials
- Mental health allowance to support you inside and outside the workplace