We’re delighted to offer an exceptional fully remote role for a Producer. You will be part of a diverse, welcoming team whose aim is to spread Glitchers games far and wide.
You will be responsible for:
- Making sure everyone is aligned and has what they need
- Managing the team, time and tracking budgets against spend
- Foreseeing and solving any production issues
- Finding leads for new business
- Running daily stand-ups
- Communicating closely with management about all of the above
You should be proactive, not be afraid to ask difficult questions and a self-starter. You will able to run a close knit team, have a passion for learning new things and enjoy playing games.
GLITCHERS are a highly motivated, talented team that punch well above their weight in terms of quality and output. They’ve been making games that not only entertain but go beyond entertainment since 2013.
You’ll be joining a small team to work on an exciting new project in the mental health space. The project will be 6 – 8 month long project with the possibility of going full-time.
Benefits of Working with GLITCHERS
- Great pay
- Diverse team
- Remote, flexible work schedule
- Weekly team socials
- Mental health allowance to support you inside and outside the workplace