We’re delighted to offer an exceptional fully remote (optional) role for a Producer. You will be part of a diverse, welcoming team whose aim is to spread Glitchers games far and wide.
You will be responsible for:
- Making sure everyone is aligned and has what they need
- Building & managing the best team
- Tracking budgets against spend
- Foreseeing and solving any production issues
- Working with the director on pitches and funding
- Running daily stand-ups
- Communicating closely with management about all of the above
You should be proactive, not be afraid to ask difficult questions and be a self-starter. You will be able to run a close knit team, have a passion for learning new things and enjoy playing games.
A degree is not required for this position. We are looking for industry experience and highly motivated individuals.
GLITCHERS are a highly motivated, talented team that punch well above their weight in terms of quality and output. They’ve been making games that not only entertain but go beyond entertainment since 2013.
You’ll be joining a small team to work on exciting new projects in the ‘games beyond entertainment’ space. We are open to contractors and full-time staff. Positions are fully remote or you may work from our HQ in the beautiful city of Edinburgh.
Benefits of Working with GLITCHERS
- Great pay — use ~£50k per year as guidance
- Diverse team
- We’re a 4 day working week company (Mon-Thurs)
- Weekly team socials every Thursday
- Mental health support