We’re delighted to offer an exceptional fully remote role for QA. You will be part of a diverse, welcoming team whose aim is to spread GLITCHERS games far and wide.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the quality of games going out the door are incredible
- Updating and tracking bug reports to tracking software
- Document findings clearly with instructions to reproduce bugs
- Communicating closely with Producer and development teams to fix any issues
You should be very detail orientated, able to work in a team and self-start, open to learning new things and enjoy playing games.
GLITCHERS are a highly motivated, talented team that punch well above their weight in terms of quality and output. They’ve been making games that not only entertain but go beyond entertainment since 2013.
You’ll be joining a small team to work on an exciting new project in the mental health space. The project will be 6 – 8 month long project with the possibility of going full-time.
Benefits of Working with GLITCHERS
- Great pay
- Diverse team
- Remote, flexible work schedule
- Weekly team socials
- Mental health allowance to support you inside and outside the workplace