We’re delighted to offer an exceptional fully remote role for a Unity Developer. You will be part of a diverse, welcoming team whose aim is to spread Glitchers games far and wide.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and documenting proposed solutions to problems
- Implementing and testing solutions in well written, clearly thought out C#
- Communicating clearly when there are blockers, issues or stuff doesn’t feel right
- Opening up relevant variables using components (easing curves etc)
- Testing, prefabbing and updating assets in Unity
- Demonstrating your work through narrated video or on slack calls
- Working closely with the Directors, Designers, Producers, Game Designers and QA to ensure the best quality product
You should be a self-starter that’s comfortable working in a team, have a passion for learning new things and enjoy playing games.
We are looking for commercially experienced developers with games shipped as part of a team. Must have a good knowledge of GIT using submodules.
GLITCHERS are a highly motivated, talented team that punch well above their weight in terms of quality and output. They’ve been making games that not only entertain but go beyond entertainment since 2013.
You’ll be joining a small team to work on an exciting new project in the mental health space. The project will be 6 – 8 month long project with the possibility of going full-time.
Benefits of Working with GLITCHERS
- Great pay
- Diverse team
- Remote, flexible work schedule
- Weekly team socials
- Mental health allowance to support you inside and outside the workplace