We’re delighted to offer an exceptional fully remote role for an Art Director. You will be part of a diverse, welcoming team whose aim is to spread Glitchers games far and wide.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting the visual style and colour palette for products
- Building references of visual style and generating examples where relevant
- Communicating your ideas to clients, internally and being able to justify decisions
- Hiring and managing 3D Artists, 2D & 3D concept artists to execute your vision
- Working closely with the wider team to ensure fidelity of visuals is reached across the board
You should be able to lead an art team, have a passion for learning new things and enjoy playing games.
GLITCHERS are a highly motivated, talented team that punch well above their weight in terms of quality and output. They’ve been making games that not only entertain but go beyond entertainment since 2013.
You’ll be joining a small team to work on an exciting new project in the mental health space. The project will be 6 – 8 month long project with the possibility of going full-time.
Benefits of Working with GLITCHERS
- Great pay
- Diverse team
- Remote, flexible work schedule
- Weekly team socials
- Mental health allowance to support you inside and outside the workplace